Annual Report on Development of Henan (2017)
Introduction of Major Editors
B.1 Report on Opening-up and Development of Henan Province
I Create a New Model of “Opening-Up by Air”
1. Development Ideas Continue to Evolve
2. The Construction of International Air Hub has Achieved Remarkable Results
3. The Construction of the Open Port is in Full Swing
4. Advantages of Cross-border E-commerce Highlights
5. Open Economy Development has Created A New Model
II The Main Idea to Build An Inland Opening-up Height
1. Unswervingly Promote the Central Plains to become the Forefront of Open Development
2. Unswervingly Build A New System of Two-way Opening-up
3. Unswervingly Improve the Development Level of Open Economy
III Strategic Measures to Build Inland Opening-up Heights
1. Involved Deeper into the Belt and Road Initiative
2. Further Enhance the Opening-up and Development Advantages of Zhengzhou Airport
3. Support the Construction of A National Central City in Zhengzhou
4. Speed Up Opening-up Innovation
5. Actively Explore the “Hub Economy”, A Symbol of the Free Trade Area
B.2 Report on Economic Development of Henan Province
I The Basic Trend of Henan’s Economic Operation in the Past Five Years
1. Economic Strength has been Greatly Improved
2. The Gradual Optimization of Economic Structure
3. The Development Foundation has been Steadily Solidified
4. Promoting in-Depth Reform and Opening-up
5. Development Momentum Gradually Released
6. People’s Living Standard Steadily Improved
II The Overall Trend of Economic Development in Henan Province
1. Favorable Conditions
(1) Structural Reform on the Supply Side Continues to Have Influence
(2) New Urbanization Continues to Advance
(3) Participation in “The Belt and Road Initiative” has Apparent Effect
(4) The Effect of Strengthening Foundation is More Obvious
(1) The Rise of Protectionism in International Trade
(2) China’s Economic Growth is Slowing Down
(3) The Constraints to Factors and Enviroment have a Tendency of Tightness
3. The Outlook of Henan Economic Trend
III Three Measures to Promote Henan Province to Seek Advancement in Stability in Economy
1. Deepen the Structural Reform on the Supply Side
2. Implementing Innovation-driven Development Strategies
3. Boosting Domestic Demand by Strengthening the Base and Expanding Consumption
4. Making Great Efforts to Build an Open Inland City
5. Promoting New Urbanization in a Well-Organized Way
6. Improving People’s Well-being and Promoting Harmony and Stability
B.3 Report on the Industrial Development of Henan Province
I Analysis of the Industrial Economic Performance of Henan Province
1. The Overall Trend
(1) The Industrial Economy of Henan Province Maintained Stable Performance
(2) The Obvious Optimization of the Industrial Product Structure
(3) The Economic Effectiveness of Enterprises Keeps Getting Better
(4) The Advanced Manufacturing Pattern Achieved Gradual Penetration
(5) The Continual Reduction of Investment Growth in Industry
2. Issues Remained
(1) The Issues about the Reducing Efficiency of Traditional Development Mode because of the Logical Changing of Industrial Growth
(2) The Shortage and Loss of High-level Talents in the Context of New Industrial Revolution
(3) The Unwillingness of Investment with the Conversion from Old Energy to New Energy
(4) The Financing Difficulties Private Enterprises have to Face because of the Separation of Finance from the Real Economy
II Prospective and Environmental Analysis of Henan Industrial Development Trends for 2017
1. Environmental Analysis of Henan Industrial Development
(1) Supporting Conditions
2. Development Trend Prospection
III Strategic Measures Taken to Promote the Transformation and Upgrading of Henan’s Industries
1. Focus on the Transformation and Development Battle based on the “Four Modernizations”
2. Focus on the New Momentum and New Advantages of the Five-Major Manufacturing
3. The Cultivation of High-end Development Carrier based on Zheng-Luo-Xin
4. Focus on the Weaknesses of Henan’s Industries
5. The Deeply Integration of Informatization and Industrialization Focusing on Intelligent Manufacturing
6. Focus on New Product Development and Intensify Technological Transformation
B.4 Report on Financial Development of Henan Province
I The Basic Development Trend of Henan’s Financial Industry in the Past Five Years
1. Further Enhancement of the Financial Development
2. Significant Increase of the Financial Service Capability to the Real Economy
3. Rapid Rise of “Henan Financial Institutions”
4. New Breakthroughs on Accurate Financial Poverty Alleviation
5. Frequent Highlights on Financial Reform and Innovation
6. Significant Increase on the Ability to Control Financial Risks
II The Outlook for the General Trend of the Current Financial Development in Henan Province
1. Favourable Conditions
(1) The Accelerating Pace of Development and Innovation in China’s Financial Industry
(2) The Investing and Financing Needs of Henan’s Economic Development
(3) The Opportunities for Innovation Brought by National Strategy Superposition
(4) Continuous Optimizing of Henan’s Financial Industry Development Environment
(5) Historical Opportunities Brought about by the New Economic Model
2. Adverse Factors
(1) Increasing Uncertainty of International Economic and Financial Market
(2) Potential Risks Brought out by the Downward Pressure on the Domestic Economy
(3) The Weak Foundation of Henan’s Financial Development
3. The Outlook for Henan’s Financial Trend
III Suggestions on the Healthy Development of Henan’s Financial Industry
1. Increase Financial Support for Key Areas and Strengthen Financial Security
2. Accelerate Multi-level Capital Market and Expand Direct Financing Scale
3. Strengthen Financial Innovation in Weak Parts and Focus on Inclusive Finance Development
4. Continue to Deepen Financial Reform and Strengthen Henan Financial Institutions Steadily
5. Attach Importance to Normative Supervision and Enhance the Overall Strength of the Security Industry
6. Strengthen Risk Prevention and Prevent Systemic Financial Risk
B.5 Report on the Innovation-driven Development of Science and Technology of Henan Province
I The Significant Progress in the Innovation-driven Development of Science and Technology in Henan since the 18th CPC National Congress
1. The Remarkable Improvement in Regional Capacity for Innovation
2. The Model Effect of Zheng-Luo-Xin National Innovation Demonstration Area
3. The Marked Enhancement in the Enterprises’ Function as Major Innovators
4. The Emergence of Many Achievements in Scientific and Technological Innovation
5. The Significant Acceleration in the Construction of Innovation Platforms
6. The Rapid Development of the High-tech Industries
7. The Impressive Opening-up and Cooperation in Science and Technology
8. The Prosperity in Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation
9. The Continuous Growth of the Scientific and Technological Talent Team
10. The Outstanding Achievements in the Strategy of Building A Province which is Strong on Intellectual Property
11. The Further Advancement in the Reform and Innovation of Science and Technology Institutions
II New Opportunities in the Innovation-driven Development of Science and Technology in Henan Province
1. New Opportunities in the International Scientific and Technological Innovation
2. New Opportunities in the Domestic Scientific and Technological Innovation
3. New Opportunities in the Scientific and Technological Innovation in Henan
III The Future Prospects of the Innovation-driven Development of Science and Technology in Henan Province
1. Building Zheng-Luo-Xin National Innovation Demonstration Area
2. Highlighting the Prominent Position of Innovators
3. Integrating Various Kinds of Innovation Elements
4. Implementing the Strategy with the Development of Talents as the Priority
5. Promoting Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation
6. Promoting Open Innovation
7. Developing the Reform of Science and Technology System
B.6 Report on Henan Tourism Development
I Great Achievements in Henan Tourism Development
1. Steady Development of Henan’s Tourism Economy with a Significant Leading Role
2. Persistent Development and Innovation of Tourism Products with Bright Spots
3. Deep Expansion of Tourism Market with Remarkable Achievements
4. Significant Improvement in Tourism Services with Demonstration Pilot Projects
II New Features of Henan Tourism Development
1. Rapid Development of Agricultural Tourism and Rural Tourism
2. Rapid Extension of the All-for-one Industrial Space
3. Outstanding Achievements in Targeted Poverty Alleviation by Developing Tourism
4. The High Level of Tourism Informatization and Intelligence
III Problems of Tourism Development in Henan
1. Mass Sightseeing Agriculture and Backward Brand-based Construction
2. Insufficient Effective Supplies of Tourism Products, and Small Scale International Market
3. Insufficient Tourism Industrial Chains, and Weak Catalytic Drive
4. Backward Tourism Management System, and Inefficient Operating Mechanism
IV Suggestions on Accelerating the Development of Tourism in Henan Province
1. Implementation of High-end Tourist Marketing with the Flagship of “Home in Henan”
2. Create A Tour Belt of Silk Road along the Yellow River and Promote the High-quality Travel Routes
3. Enhance the Consciousness of Tourism Innovation and Improve Industry Informatization
4. Focus on the Cultivation of Henan’s Tourist Centers and Continue to Promote the Brand of “Divine Mountain of Zhongyue”
5. Follow the Trend of Future Tourism and Build Leisure and Health Tourist Resorts
V Outlook for Development of Henan Tourism in 2017
B.7 Report on Urban Development of Henan Province
I Practices and Achievements in the New Urbanization with City Cluster in Central Regions Playing the Leading Role in Henan Province
1. Major Practices
2. Achievements Gained
II Problems and Their Causes in New Urbanization of Henan with City Cluster in Central Regions Playing the Leading Role
1. Problems Remaining
2. Analysis of the Causes
III Analysis of Current Situation of New Urbanization in Henan Province with City Cluster in Central Regions Playing the Leading Role
1. Opportunities and Favorable Conditions
2. Challenges and Unfavorable Conditions
IV Suggestions on New Urbanization in Henan Province with City Cluster in Central Regions Playing the Leading Role
1. Giving Full Play to the Leading Role of the Market
2. Improving the Coordination Mechanism
3. Promoting the Optimization of Spatial Layout
4. Deepening the Industrial Division and Labor Cooperation
5. Strengthening the Economical and Intensive Utilization of Resources
6. Speeding up Interconnection and Intercommunication of Infrastructure
7. Striving to Narrow the Gap in Public Services
8. Carrying out An All-Round Deepening of Comprehensive Coordinated Reform
B.8 Henan Agricultural and Rural Development Report
I The Analysis of Henan Agricultural and Rural Development
1. Accelerating the Adjustment of Agricultural Structure
2. The Improvement of Balance between Supply and Demand of Grain
3. Structural Adjustment of Agricultural Regional Layout
4. Further Refinement of Rural Industrial System
5. Moderate Rise in Prices of Agricultural Products
6. Stable Development in Agriculture and Rural Area
II Basic Experience in Agricultural Development in Henan Province
III The Outlook of Agricultural Development in Henan Province
1. Favorable Conditions
2. Unfavorable Factors
3. The Outlook of Future Development
IV Suggestions on Promoting the Construction of Henan Province as A Major Modern Agricultural Province
1. Intensifying the Construction of Agricultural Infrastructure
2. Accelerating the Adjustment of Agricultural Structure
3. Strengthening the Protection of Agricultural Resources and Environment
4. Promoting the Integrated Development of the Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Industries
5. Perfecting the Innovation and Service System of Agricultural Science and Technology
6. Further Deepening of the Rural Reform
7. To Win the Battle of Poverty Alleviation in Rural Areas
B.9 Report on Social Development of Henan Province
I An Analysis of the Social Development and Characteristics of Henan in 2016
1. Steady Progress in National Economic Growth
2. Continuous Growth in Financial Investment for People’s Well-being
3. The Rapid Rise in Urbanization Level
4. The Continuous Rise in Education Modernization
5. The Rapidly Expanded Coverage of Social Security
6. Targeted Poverty Alleviation Paid off Generally
7. The Continuous Expansion for the Employment of the Urban and Rural Residents
8. The Relatively Rapid Income Increase of Urban and Rural Residents
9. To Deepen the Reform on Medical and Health Service
10. The Continuous Improvement of Social Governance and Its Modernization Level
II The Major Problems of Social Development in Henan Province in 2016
1. The Serious Environmental Pollution
2. The Tough Work for Poverty Alleviation
3. The Increasing Structural Contradictions of Employment
4. The Arduous Task of Achieving the People-oriented New-style Urbanization
5. The Growth Rate of the Income of Urban and Rural Residents Lower than the Economic Growth Rate
6. The Ever-prominent Problems Arising from the Irrational Population Structure and Aging
III Basic Situation and Policy Suggestions of Social Development in Henan in 2017
1. An Analysis of Basic Situation
2. Policy Recommendations
B.10 Report on Henan Cultural Development
I The Basic Situation of Cultural Construction in Henan Province in 2016
1. Henan Cultural Construction Standing at a New Historical Starting Point
2. Public Cultural Service Continuously Improved
3. Cultural Industries Continuing to Develop and Becoming Stronger
4. Protection of Cultural Heritages Carried out Smoothly
5. Remarkable Cultural Exchanges with Other Countries
II Analysis of the Cultural Development Trend of Henan Province
1. Cultural Policies Leading Henan’s Cultural Construction into a Fast Development Period
2. Differentiated Management Promoting the Construction of Modern Public Cultural Service System
3. Strengthening Mutual Cooperation and Promoting the Rapid Development of Cultural Industries
4. More Colorful Forms and Contents of “Culture Going Out”
III Constraints on Speeding up the Construction of Important National Cultural Highlands
1. Less Total Investment in Cultural Construction Restricting the Construction of Cultural Heights
2. Insufficient Integration and Exploitation of Cultural Resources
3. The Development of Small and Medium-sized Cultural Enterprises Struggling
4. High-Level Cultural and Creative Talents in Short Supply
5. The Cultural Core Industries Lacking Innovation Ability
IV Measures to Build the Important National Cultural Highland
1. Adjusting the Development Concept and Adhering to Culture-Led Development
2. Innovating the Development Mode, and Constantly Improving the Public Cultural Service System
3. Improving the Development Mechanism and Promoting the Cultural Industries in Henan into a New Stage
4. Optimizing the Development Environment and Speeding up the Construction of Heritage and Innovation Zones of Chinese History and Civilization
B.11 Report on Development of Rule of Law in Henan Province
I Basic Situation and Main Characteristics of the Rule of Law in Henan since the 18th National Congress of the CPC
1. Sticking to Legislation First, and Promoting Comprehensive Provincial Governance by Law
(1) Legislation is Always Centered on Major Issues in the Reform and Development
(2) Scientific Legislation, and Democratic Legislation were Pushed Forward
(3) Prioritizing the Empowerment of Cities with Districts to Make Laws
2. Strengthening the Service Tenet, and Taking Thorough Steps to Promote Law-based Government Construction
(1) Strictly Implementing the Responsibility System of Administrative Law Enforcement
(2) Continued Progress Made in Service-oriented Administrative Law Enforcement
(3) Gradually Establishing a Long-term Mechanism of Law Enforcement
3. Striving to Enhance Judicial Credibility, and Extending Judicial Reform to the Full
(1) Actively Implementing Case-filing Register System
(2) Pilot Work on Reform of People’s Juror System
(3) Actively Promoting the Reform of Long-Distance Jurisdiction of Administrative Cases.
(4) Actively Promoting the Pilot Work in Quick Trials of Criminal Cases
(5) Carrying Out Many Measures Simultaneously to Overcome Difficulties in Enforcement
4. Rule of Law Publicity Activities Carried Out Comprehensively Centering on the Overall Situation and Richer Atmosphere of the Rule of Law
(1) Carrying out Legal Publicity and Educational Activities Solidly
(2) In-depth Learning and Popularization of Constitution and Key Laws and Regulations
(3) Supporting Economic and Social Development
5. Law Studies and Exchanges with Foreign Countries with More Substantial Law Research Results
(1) Increasingly Greater Platform Role of Provincial Law Association
(2) Rich Scientific Research Achievements Made by Law Schools of Universities in Henan
II Main Problems in Law Construction
1. Insufficient Legislation Talents Reserves and Lagging Legislation
2. Inadequate Legal Support for Ecological Environment and the Rule of Law Construction in Finance yet to be improved
3. Legal Advisory System Yet to Be Completed As Soon As Possible
4. Grim Situation of Social Public Security
5. Imbalanced Development of Law Teaching Faculty and Research
6. Spirit of Law yet to be Carried Forward Further
III Prospects, Countermeasures and Suggestions for the Rule of Law Construction in Future Henan
1. Paying More Attention to Improve the Quality of Legislation
2. Constructing Law-based Governments More Effectively
3. Promoting the Judicial Reform More Soundly
4. More Efforts should be Made to Foster the Law Culture
B.12 Report on the Development of Zhongyuan Bank Co., Ltd.
I The Establishment of the Reorganization
1. The Planning and Preparation of the Merger and Reorganization
2. The Formation Process of ZYB
II The Reform and Development of ZYB
1. The Strength of the Financial Development has been Further Enhanced
2. The Market Mechanism has Basically Established
3. ZYB has Focused on Serving Local Development
4. The Risk Control has been Continuously Improved
5. ZYB has Optimized the Structure of Qualified Personnel
6. The Financial Technology has Accelerated A Rational Allocation of Resources
III IPO and Listing in Hongkong
IV The Prospects of Development
1. To Adhere to the Development Orientation
2. To Provide Effective Institutional Safeguard
3. To Maintain Steadfast Management
4. To Actively Strive for Qualifications
5. To Promote Business Transformation
6. To Insist on Leading by Party Building
［1］Jin Bei. The New Trend of Development of Chinese Regional Economy in the New Era of Globalization［J］.
［2］Fan Hengshan. Practice and Trend of the National Strategy of Regional Development［J］.
［3］Li Wei. Several Important Issues in the Current Economic Operation［N］.
［4］“Blue Book on Henan Economy” Research Group of Henan Academy of Social Sciences. To Achieve Steady Growth in the Battle of Structural Reform on the Supply Side［J］.
［5］Lian Weiliang. Leading the New Norm of the Economic Development in Promoting the Structural Reform on the Supply Side［J］.
［6］Zhang Zhancang. Draw the Grand Blueprint that Makes the Central China More Colorful［N］.
［7］Yuan Kaisheng etc.. Strive to Play “Four Cards”, Let the Central China Become More Colorful［N］.
［8］Zhang Zhancang. Economic Trend of Henan and Countermeasures under the New Norm［N］.
［9］Gu JIanquan. The Research on the New Pattern of Construction of “1+1+3” Regional Development in Henan［J］.
［10］Zhang Zhancang. Henan Moves from Inland Hinterland to Frontier with the Characteristics of Opening-up and Development［J］.
［11］Zhang Zhancang. Building an Architecture of “Three Districts and One Group” for Building a Powerful Economic Province［N］.
［12］Gong Jinxing, Ma Yuefeng. to Play “Four Cards”, to Make Henan More Colorful［N］.
［13］Gao Xuan. To Train New Kinetic Energy, to Find Three Force Points［N］.
［14］Peng Junjie. Regional Exploration and Countermeasures for Building a Powerful Economic Province in Henan［N］.
［15］Wang Dan. Free Trade Zone Makes Henan Conform to the World in Depth — Interview with Du Mingjun, Researcher of Institute of Economics, Provincial Academy of Social Sciences［N］.
［16］Zhang Zhancang. The Scientific Connotation and Strategic Measures of Building a Powerful Economic Province in Henan［J］.
［17］“Henan Economic Blue Book” Research Group, Henan Academy of Social Sciences. To Continue to Promote Economic Stability in Henan for the Better Development—Analysis of the Economy Operation and the Trend in the First Half of 2017 in Henan［J］.
［18］Wan Shiwei. To Promote Optimization and Upgrading of the Industrial Structure, to Improve Benefit of Supply Quality［N］.
［1］Chen Hui. 2017 Henan Started the Transformation and Development Battle and Developed into A Strong Province with Advanced Manufacturing［N］.
［2］Chen Yimiao and Zhang Zhenyu. Six Measures to Develop Advanced Manufacturing Industry［N］.
［3］Cui Zhijian. the Rapid Development of Henan Large and Medium-Sized Industrial Enterprises in Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation［N］.
［4］Fan Xia. 2016 Henan Industrial Economic Data: Profit Growth Rate of Industries Above Designated Size Over 6.4%［N］.
［5］Feng Qiyu. This Year’s Industrial Transformation Focuses on Improving Quality and Efficiency［N］.
［6］Huang Qunhui. With the Industry Down, The Promotion of Manufacturing Capacity Should Be Noticed［N］.
［7］Huang Qunhui and Jun Jun. Core Competence, Functional Orientation and Development Strategy of China’s Manufacturing Industry — Review
［9］Li Jingjing, Miao Changhong and Ye Xinyue. Analysis of The Multi-Scale Evolution Mechanism of The Core Periphery Structure of Regional Economy — Taking Henan Province as An Example［J］.
［10］Li Zhengxin. The Enlightenment Of “German Industry 4” On Industrial Upgrading of Henan［J］.
［11］Liu Yumei and Wang Dan. A Journey to Upgrading the Quality and Efficiency of Henan Industry［N］.
［12］Miao Wei. Grasp the Trend, Seize the Opportunity, to Promote China’s Manufacturing Industry from Big to Strong［J］.
［13］Sun Yeqing. The Point of View of the Transformation and Upgrading of “Made in China”［N］.
［14］Wang Li and Chen Ying. Henan’s Force in Supply Side Reform［J］.
［15］Wang Zheng. The Stability, Growth, Difficulty of Industrial Added Value Over 6%［N］.
［16］Wang Zhaoping. Innovation Drives Henan To Speed Up the Construction of Advanced Manufacturing Province［N］.
［17］Zhao Qian. Analysis of The Optimization and Upgrading of Industrial Structure and Construction of Industrial Competitiveness in Henan Province［J］.
［18］Institute of Industrial Economics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
［19］Institute of Quantitative and Technical Economics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
［1］Analysis Group on Financial Stability of People’s Bank of China.
［2］Institute of International Finance of Bank of China.
［3］Institute of International Finance Research of Bank of China.
［4］Statistics Bureau of Henan Province.
［5］Statistics Bureau of Henan Province.
［6］Henan Daily. To Tackle Difficulty in the Process of Reform and to Sail Forward in front of Challenges［N］.
［7］Zhou Xiaochuan. Hot and Difficulty Issues on the Reform of “13th Five-Year” Financial System［J］.
［8］Zhang Zhancang. The Scientific Connotation and Strategic Measures on Building a Powerful Economic Province in Henan［J］.
［9］Zhang Zhancang. Painting the Grand Blueprint that Let the Central Plains be More Brilliant［N］.
［10］Zhang Zhancang. The International Environment and the Strategic Expectation of China’s “13th Five-Year” Planning and Development［J］.
［11］Wang Fang. Research on the Innovation and Development of Science and Technology Finance under the New Economic Background［J］.
［12］Wang Fang. Performance Evaluation and Countermeasure Suggestion on the Conjunction of Science and Technology and Finance in Henan Province［J］.
［13］Pan Weihong. Comparative Analysis on the Level of Financial Development in Henan［J］.
［14］Shi Tao. Regional Practice and Enlightenment on Tackling the Entrepreneurial Financing Difficulties of Small and Micro Technology Enterprises in Henan［J］.
［15］Zhao Ran. Deepening Financial Reform and Serving the Real Economy［N］.
［1］CPC Henan Provincial Committee. “Work Report at the 10
［2］Zhang Zhancang, Wan Shiwei.
［4］The State Council. “Implementation Plan on the Construction of Zheng-Luo-Xin National Innovation Demonstration Area”.
［5］Department of Science and Technology of Henan Province. “The 13
［6］Wei Quanzhong. “Reflections on the Strategy of ‘Innovation-driven’ Development”［N］.
［7］Yuan Jinxing. “Accelerating the Integration into the Global Innovation Network”［N］.
［8］Yuan Jinxing. “Reflections and Recommendations on Accelerating Mass Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Henan Province”［J］.
［1］Xu Shaoli. “Thoughts and Strategies of Coordinated Development of Tourism in Central Plains Economic Zone”［J］.
［2］Feng Dexian. “Study on the Development of Tourism Industrialization in Henan Province”［J］.
［3］lv Lianqin. “Problems and Countermeasures of Mountain Tourism Development in Henan Province”［J］.
［4］Zhao Zongbiao. “Study on the Development of Revolutionary Tourism in Henan Province”［J］.
［5］Zhang Chunxiang. “Strategic Thinking on the Development of Cultural Tourism Industry in Henan Province”［J］.
［6］Shan Jianxin. “Research on Shaolin Wushu Cultural Tourism Development in Henan Province”［D］. Central China Normal University, 2008.
［7］Shi Benlin, Zhang Hongna, Meng Deyou, Li Hongzhong. “Regional Disparity and Polarization Pattern of Inbound Tourism Economy in Henan Province”［J］.
［8］He Xinnian. “Characteristics and Development of Cultural Tourism Resources in Henan Province”［J］.
［9］He Zhen. “Study on the Influence Factors of Tourism Income — Taking Henan as an Example”［J］.
［10］Li Gengxiang. “‘Tourism Province’ strategy and Henan cultural tourism industry”［J］.
［1］Liu Zhenfeng, Xue Dongqian. Temporal-Spatial Evolution of Economic Strength Disparity for Cities above Prefecture Level［J］.
［2］Liu Zhenfan, Zhan Guohui, Li Xiangdong. Analysis of Problems and Causes of Investment and Financing System in Prefecture Cities in China［J］.
［3］Fang Huizhen, Dong Ruoyu. The Promotion of the New Urbanization from Supply Side Structural Reform under the New Normal［J］.
［4］Li Quanqing. Predicament and Solutions of the New Urbanization under Supply Side Structural Reform［J］.
［5］Chen Xiuying. New Model of Regional Economic Special Structure in Informational Society: The Twofold Carriers of Cities and Region［J］.
［6］Yang Dongyuan. Thinking on the Comprehensive Transportation Planning of City Cluster in Changjiang River Delta - Target, Task and Theory［J］.
［7］Ning Yuemin. On the Development and Construction of China’s City Cluster［J］.
［8］Fang Chuanglin. The Need of Integrated Mechanism for the Development of City Cluster in Changjiang River Economic Belt［J］.
［9］Sun Binding, Ding Song. Is Big City Beneficial to the Economic Growth of the Small City? - Evidence from City Cluster in the Changjiang River Delta［J］.
［10］Zhou Zheng, Du Lizhu, Zhang Yi. Research on Development Strategy of City Cluster in Ha’erbin and Changchun under the New Normal［J］.
［11］Zhang Zhenzhen. The Countermeasures for the Sustainable Development of City Cluster in the Middle Reach of Changjiang River［J］.
［12］Qi jie, Zhang Guixiang. Research on Comprehensive Carrying Capacity of Transportation: Taking Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Urban Agglomeration as an Example［J］.
［13］Zhang Xiusheng, Wang Peng. Economic Development under the New Normal and Industrial Structure Optimization［J］.
［14］Wei Jie, Zhang Lin. Industrial Structure Adjustment and the Related Reform under the New Normal［J］.
［15］Li Wei, Liu He, Lu Zhongyuan, Long Guoqiang. Re-Manufacturization Strategy of Developed Countries and the Influence on China［J］.
［2］Henan Provincial Bureau of Statistics.
［3］Wheat Producing Cost per Mu and Profitability in Henan Province from 2010 to 2016. Statistical Network of Henan Province.
［4］China’s Economic and Social Development Statistical Database, cnki.net.
［6］CPC Henan Provincial Committee, Government of Henan Province. Opinions on the Implementation of New Concept of Development to Speed up the Modernization of Agriculture and Realize the Goal of the Overall Well-off Society［N］.
［7］CPC Henan Provincial Committee, Government of Henan Province. Implementation Opinions on the Further Promotion of Structural Reform of the Agricultural Supply Aspect and Speeding up the Fostering of New Motive Power in Agriculture［N］.
［8］Wu Haifeng, Chen Mingxing.
［9］Chen Runer. Accelerating the Adjustment of Agricultural Structure and Improving the Efficiency of Product Supply［N］.
［10］Liu Xinmin. Reflection on the Structural Reform of the Agricultural Supply Aspect.［J］.
［11］Han Changfu. Accelerating the Transformation of Agricultural Development Mode Unswervingly［J］.
［12］Han Changfu. Promoting the Healthy Development of Land Circulation and scale Management［N］.
［13］Zhang Hongyu. New Agricultural Management Entities: Current Situation and Development［J］.
［14］Du Zhixiong. The Theoretical Reflection on the Reform of Basic Agricultural Management System in China［J］.
［15］The Ministry of Agriculture. Guidance on Further Adjusting and Optimizing Agricultural Structure［N］.
［1］Chen Runer. 2017 Henan Provincial Government Work Report［N］.
［2］Xie Fuzhan. 2016 Henan Provincial Government Work Report［N］.
［3］Henan Provincial Government. The Thirteenth Five-year Planning of the National Economic and Social Development of Henan Province［N］.
［4］Henan Provincial Bureau of Statistics. A Solid Start of the Province’s Economic Development in 2016, http://www.ha.stats.gov.cn, the website of Henan Provincial Bureau of Statistics, January 22, 2017.
［5］Henan Provincial Bureau of Statistics. 2015 Bulletin of the Sample Survey of Population in Henan Province, http://www.ha.stats.gov.cn, the website of Henan Provincial Bureau of Statistics, June 14, 2016.
［6］Zhou Qingsha. The Review of the Integrated Management and Peace-keeping in Recent Years in Henan Province Construction［N］.
［7］Liu Ruichao. The Report of the Environmental Status of Henan Province in the First Half of the Year, What about Your Hometown?［N］.
［8］Li Xiaojian, Zhang Jintao.
［11］Zhang Kan, Feng Qinglin.
［12］Zhang Baofeng and others.
［13］Wei Yiming, Zhang Zhancang.
［14］Wei Yiming, Ding Tongmin.
［16］Geng Mingzhai, Li Yanyan.
［1］The Outline of the 13th Five-year Plan for National Economic and Social Development of the People’s Republic of China［Z］. The Xinhua News Agency Report, 2016-03-17
［2］State Administration of Cultural Heritage. the NotiDistributing the 13th Five-year Special Plan about the Major Sites Preservation(issued by SACH No.22［2016］［Z］.2016-10-31.
［3］The State Council’s Approval of the 13th Five-year Plan for the Promotion of the Central Region (The National Letter［2016］No. 204)［Z］.2016-12-17.
［4］Notice on the Issuance of the Three-Year Plan for “Internet plus Chinese Civilization” (Cultural Relics Letter［2016］No.1944)［Z］. The Website of National Cultural Relics Bureau, 2016-12-06
［5］The Department of Science and Technology, The Department of culture and the State Administration of Cultural Heritage. the Innovation Plan for National Cultural Heritage Protection and Public Cultural Service during the 13th Five-Year Plan［N］.
［6］The General Office of the CPC Central Committee and the General Office of the State Council. Opinions on Speeding up the Construction of a Modern Public Cultural Service System［Z］. Xinhua Website, 2015-01-15.
［7］The Guidance on Further Strengthening Cultural Relics Work Issued by State Council［Z］. Henan Cultural Network, 2016-03-09.
［8］The Proposal on the Formulation of the 13th Five-year Plan for National Economy and Social Development of Henan Province Issued by Henan Provincial Committee of the CPC［N］.
［9］Henan Province Bureau of Statistics and Henan Investigation Team of National Bureau of Statistics. The Statistical Bulletin on Henan National Economic and Social Development in 2015［N］. Henan Provincial Statistical Network, 2016-02-28
［10］Henan Provincial Government. The Thirteenth Five-year Planning of the National Economic and Social Development of Henan Province［N］.
［11］The General Office of the People’s Government of Henan Province. The Notice on Some Policies Issued in Henan Province to Support the Development of Cultural Enterprises and Cultural Business Enterprises (Office of Henan Government 2016 No. 98)［Z］. Henan Provincial People’s Government Portal Website, 2016-06-14.
［12］The the Full Text of Work Report Given by Xie Fuzhan Announced in Tenth Party Congress of Henan province［N］.
［13］The Opinions of Implementation on the Development of Socialist Literature and Art Given by CPC Henan Provincial Committee［N］.
［14］The Opinions of Implementation on Further Strengthening the Cultural Relics (Yu Zheng［2016］No. 57)［Z］. Henan Cultural Network, 2016-09-18.
［15］The Notice on Construction Plan about the Inheritance and Innovation Zones of Chinese Civilization Issued by Provincial Committee of the Provincial Government (Henan Province［2016］32)［Z］. Henan Cultural Relics Network, 2016-10-27.
［16］The Recognition Bulletin on Recent Award-winning Films Issued by (Henan) Provincial Press and Publication Bureau of Radio and Television, See the Documents of Henan Provincial Press and Publication Bureau of Radio and Television (Issued by the office of Yu PPB［2016］455).
［17］The Summary of Cultural Work in the Whole Province during the “12th Five-Year Plan” Periord［Z］. Henan Cultural Network, 2016-01-27.
［18］Henan Province Protecting the Small and Micro Cultural Enterprises［N］.
［19］The Central China Culture Wanting to “Go out” and also “Stay”,
［20］The 13th Five-Year Plan to Promote the Rise of the Central Region Approved by the State Council［N］.
［21］Henan Province Bureau of Statistics and Henan Investigation Team of National Bureau of Statistics. The Statistical Bulletin on Henan National Economic and Social Development in 2016［N］. Henan Provincial Statistical Network, 2017-03-01.
［22］The Summary of Work in 2016 Given by the Cultural Department of Henan Province［Z］. The Website of the Cultural Department of Henan Province, 2017-04-20.
［2］Ding Tongmin, Zhang Linhai, ed..
［3］Gong Pixiang. Regional Development in China under the Rule of Law［J］.
［4］Han Xu. Six Relations to be Well Dealt with in Governing Provinces According to the Law［J］.
［6］Jiao Fengjun, Research on Legal System Safeguard in Regional Economic Development, Dissertation of Master degree, University of Science and Technology of China, 2014.
［7］Ding Tongmin, Zhang Linhai, ed..
［8］Zhang Linhai, Li Hongwei, ed..
［10］On Comprehensively Advancing Decisions on Comprehensive Law-based Governance and Certain Major Issue Made by the Central Committee of the Communist Party.
［11］Zhang Linhai, Li Hongwei, ed..
［12］Li Hongwei, How to Grasp the Key of Promoting Comprehensive Law-based Governance Firmly［J］.
［13］Li Hongwei. To Win “Three Tough Battles” with the Help of Rule of Law［N］.